Friday, February 6, 2015

Short & Sweet

Days Til the Wedding: 64
Pounds Lost:13 


Happy Friday Friends!



I know I missed you yesterday, we had 2 busy evenings and I was unable to take the time to write a quality post.  So I'm writing something short and sweet for you all on my lunch break.

Wednesday night we met with a photographer who happens to be one of my maid of honor's cousins and decided we would be having her take the photos at our wedding.  Then we had to trek out to my aunt's apartment to water the plants and do some household things for her.

Last night, we had our last Precana meeting with our sponsor couple.  Another late night meant waking up groggy this morning wishing it was Saturday.  I only have another 4 hours left in the work day.. c'mon 5 o'clock!!!

With us being busy the last two nights, I may have not made the best choices, but again it's all part of the journey.  A lifestyle change takes time.  It's hard to give up old habits cold turkey but I know I have made a vast improvement on what my habits used to be.  For example would I have ever thought after already being in bed and realizing I only needed 1500 steps to complete my step goal I'd get up and walk around the room til I completed my goal? Nope! Small changes make big differences!

Question of the day: What's a small change you've made in your life that's made a big difference?


Expect a post in the morning!
xo Mandie

No comments:

Post a Comment